I think we're all here out of interest. i have a neighbor who "needs" yo run a
dos app for his nusiness. He's the only one I know who "needs" to run dos.
Everyone else does it out of interest who still has an ibm-pc or xt as their
only computer?

That said, if someone "wants" to write dos programs, why not? And if you're
looking for a retro experience, why a 20meg hard drive (I have one in my compaq
portable III), why not dual floppies?

And, does anyone remember when Microsoft Access was a program to go online with
your 300 baud modem to make airline reservations? I have that too, on 5.25
flop;y. Works great in the compaq except there is no one to call with it
anymore.