Alexander Koksharov via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please take a look on a design page here:
> https://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Authselect_migration
> I would like to
> ​ ​
> hear you critics and suggessions.

On a non-technical note there are a number of spelling and grammatical
errors.

You assert that non-SSSD is deprecated. Is that true? And is that
because authselect is choosing not to support it? I'm ok with it and it
simplifies options a lot but I don't recall a conversation about that
before now. This is particularly important for in-place upgrades.

I'm not convinced that the KCS you point to to set NISDOMAIN is relevant
here because that refers to running YP. In this case we have client
machines. I think you'd need to see what authconfig is changing.

rob