>   They should work, if that's what you mean.
>
> > Well right now the only thing that radwho returns are the names of users
> > logged onto the local system. Would anyone have any ideas why?
>
>   Maybe it's reading a different 'utmp' file than radutmp.  Try
> 'strace', to see what radwho is doing.

Thanks Alan, that was it. The radwho was looking in
/usr/local/var/log/radius/ for the radutmp, which didn't exist. When I
created a symbolic link to the real radutmp that I want it to use everything
works great.

Thanks again!

--
Nick Davis
Associate Systems Administrator

(612)676-1946
Web Development-Web Marketing-ISP Services

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html