Hi,
 I am working to get Simultaneous-Use to work, and that requires radwho
returning a user name to work properly. In my radiusd.conf, I have

radutmp {
                filename = ${logdir}/radutmp
                perm = 0600
                callerid = "yes"
}

and

radutmp sradutmp {
                filename = ${logdir}/sradutmp
                perm = 0644
                callerid = "no"
}

do either of these matter?

Well right now the only thing that radwho returns are the names of users
logged onto the local system. Would anyone have any ideas why? I have
freeradius-0.2, logging to mysql, authenticating via the users file on a
slackware 7.0 system.

authenticate {
        unix
}

This is something else that I am wondering about. How does this
authentication work? I have it set to authenticate by "unix" as shown above,
which would mean it checks the /etc/passwd for the user/pwd. Why/how does it
then know to go to the users file to authenticate the user? Would this have
any bearing on the radwho not working properly?

Thanks for all the help I have recieved thus far!!

--
Nick Davis
Associate Systems Administrator

(612)676-1946
Web Development-Web Marketing-ISP Services

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html