Just checked and it looks good.
also the radutmp is showing an increase in size.

Thanks

Lee

On Tuesday 16 April 2002 12:44, you wrote:
> Do you have your NAS setup to send Accouting packets to your radius server
> port 1813?

š š š š š š š š šEMR Internet
š š š š š šA Serious Internet Experience

** š56K Dial-up š ** š šDSL š ** šWeb-hosting š**
** šCo-location š ** š šT1s š ** š š ISDN š š š**
** šHigh-Speed Fiber Backbone ** Linux powered **
** š Custom Web Design š** š Site Development š**
** šSearch Engine Placement & Web Consultation **
**** š š šVisit us at http://www.emr.net! š š****

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html