I am almost positive somebody on this list resides in that wonderful
state called California.

Unbeknown to most spammers it is now CRIMINAL in the state of Califorina
to SPAM people AND that statute upheld by the CA Supreme Court. (AND i'm
sure it will head to the US Supreme Court AND we know they too will
uphold the statute)

A link for further information:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/03/1934239&mode=thread

Just my $0.02,