At 01:25 PM 1/11/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
> > If we can do somethig with these people please tell me
> > they are doing spam every were .
> > But I have not ever imegined that would reach this list.
>
>I've sent them, their ISP and their ISP's upstream the mail
>which is attached to this message, you may want to write some
>simmilar mails to them.
>
>It's ammazing how much junk I received from those people,
>I got one on nearly every address listed on my webserver(s)...

I *hope* the freeradius mailing list is only open for posting by
subscribers. I complained about OpenSSL-Users being wide open
once and got told "well, that's the way it has to be" and as a result
I unsubscribed. This list is a great resource and I'd hate to have to
leave it because non-subscribers are allowed to post, because that
would vastly increase the amount of spam I receive.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html