At 14:31 18/12/2002 -0300, you wrote:

Look for the "aaa.txt" file, read it. It explains the difference in which FreeRADIUS authenticates and authorizes. In your case, you must use the authorize section..

-- Steve

I'm migrating from ic-radius to freeradius. It seems that they read the same
MySQL table structure. I've made some preliminary adjusts in radiusd.conf,
but still can't have freeradius starting with mysql. I keep getting error:

sql modules aren't allowed in authenticate sections -- they have no such
method

Where did I miss? Also, is there a howto/help/step-by-step guide,
radiusd.conf example, anything I can read about it?
As far as I gone, freeradius.org has no tips....

Thanks in advance,

-- Fernando.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html