Right now I'm between a rock and a hard place. We are wanting to implement limits on user usage per month. Say give user abc 10 hours a month.

Reading up on this I think I need to do two things. First recompile radius w/ exparimental modules - then move our users file over from a flat listing of files and into a sql database, and use the Max-Monthly-Session to limit times monthly.

Recompiling freeradius is simple, but learning sql and then moving the user information from a flat file into a database is a little bit harder.

Is there any other way to limit users time per month other then moving over to storing users in a sql database?

If not, does anyone have any guides, faqs, or suggestions on moving from a file to storing user info in database format?

--
Rock River Internet Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor [EMAIL PROTECTED]