Hiya
        Are there any issues with threads hanging around when they are not really
needed in FreeRadius 0.9?  We had a massive auth session which ended up spawning a lot
of threads to handle the load.  The load now however has dropped back down to normal,
but all the threads are still hanging around.  I have set a timeout for threads in the
config.

Also the logs are now full of:

Error: Dropping conflicting packet from client nas:1812 - ID: 85 due to unfinished
request 10061

over and over.. (there are still valid auths coming in).  and the outbound traffic
from the system is a lot higher than it has been normally.  (what exactly does this
error mean BTW, just out of interest).

thanks

--
-----