Greg G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    It does, but not what you'd hoped.  It looks like I'm going to wind
> up using GNU Radius, because it *doesn't* exit when it encounters
> something it doesn't understand in the user file.  It discards the entry
> for the invalid user.

  Meaning that the server doesn't behave as intended, and it's
probably difficult for the administrator to figure that out.  So
you're left with a server which isn't doing what you want...

>  It doesn't seg fault if I make an acct request.

  <shrug>  You're probably running Solaris.  That will get fixed in a
future release.

> And I don't have to fight with someone whose idea of gathering up new
> coders is "Fix it" without any help or guidance whatsoever.

  No... I told you what my opinion was, and why.  You didn't
understand me, or didn't care enough to listen to me.  Your response
was a blind repetition of "YOU fix it!"

  My response was then simply an echoing of your complaint:

         No, YOU fix it.

 I find it instructive that your own words directed at you cause huge
amounts of anger and hostility.

>    So my asking for a feature is a baseless complaint?  Riiiight.

  Not listening to the response makes it baseless.

  But why am I wasting my time?  You've already made it clear that you
can't read the documentation, the README, or my replies on this list.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html