Here is the server output I am getting when I try and run radtest for a client that I
have in ldap.  The username and password has been removed to protect the vulnerable.
Thanks!

Tre

 rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:32768, id=40, length=64
        User-Name = "<removed>"
        User-Password = "<removed>"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 1
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "<removed>", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 1
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 152
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 1
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 1
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 1
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 1
  modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns notfound for request 1
modcall: group authenticate returns notfound for request 1
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 1 for 1 seconds
Finished request 1
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 40 to 127.0.0.1:32768
Waking up in 4 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 1 ID 40 with timestamp 401abb5d
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.