Hello,

Just to clarify everything up here we have received a few requests
about how to go about distributing our SecureW2 client as the license
prohibits it. We are seeing what we can do about this for version 1.0.0.

The upcoming version 2.0.0 (Inner EAP)will reflect these changes so no
worries there ;)

Sorry to use the list for this...

Tom Rixom.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html