Hans,

The big difference with Windows 2000 and XP is that Windows XP
offer not only the 802.1X Client and EAP support but also
a built-in WIFI client (Wireless Zero Config).

Windows 2000 does not have this WIFI client and it will never
have it as Windows 2000 service pack 4 was the last...

This means Windows 2000 relies on third party WIFI clients to
do the job of associating, setting WEP keys and so forth.

Funk offers a complete client, 802.1X, EAP and WIFI which
means you have a single interface for all of these items.

I have tested SecureW2 succesfully on Windows 2000 with
Cisco 350 cards but it did require me to configure the
ACU client.

Regards,

Tom Rixom