First things first, can you get apache to serve any pages? Does php work well enough to display <?echo phpinfo();?>?

Michael Flora wrote:
I've been struggling for days trying to get a Freeradius admin tool to work.  I just upgraded to
Red Hat 8.0 on a Shuttle (granted, not the best machine to use as a server).  I've tried to use
dialup_admin but just can't get it to work.  I always get a rash of errors of the general type
"unknown constant general_blah_blah, assumed 'general_blah_blah'", also undefined
variable show, login, etc.
Has anybody got dialup_admin to work on a Red Hat box?

I downloaded and installed freeside, but I'd prefer to use MySQL and freeside doesn't like MySQL because of its lack of subqueries. Has anybody used freeside? How good is it?

Right now I'm struggling with a system crash. My XF86Config file is corrupted and I'm unable to login. Could freeside have done this?

Regards,
Michael Flora

P.S. thanks to everybody who replied to my previous posts. I haven't had time to reply individually.

_____________________________________________________________ Linux.Net -->Open Source to everyone Powered by Linare Corporation http://www.linare.com/

-- Darin Holloway Systems Administrator and Web Developer Bluegrass Network, LLC