OK, then the requirement that the RADIUS server be installed on the same machine as the dialup_admin server. How else does the NAS check happen? Or the wtmp analysis happen? This is a don't care for me, as it works (almost) perfectly for what I need it to do!

Regarding my additional functionality requirement, I need a report that shows the number of unique users who had sessions during the month. So if I had 347 individual accounts (User-Name attribute) access the system for the input time period, the system would report 347. This is independent of/in addition to the count of sessions, time or MB downloaded.