--- Darin Holloway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>First things first, can you get apache to serve any pages?  Does php work well
>enough to display <?echo phpinfo();?>?

Yes, I can see the dialup_admin home page and the buttons on the LH side.  I've tried
it using sessions and without, and with register_globals set to "on" and to "off".
Dialup_admin uses an array called $config to store user-entered parameters from a
configuration file.  I don't know much about PHP, it's almost as if this code is not
working properly.  I understand people are actually using dialup_admin, although I
haven't personally found anybody who is.

Regards,
Michael Flora

Michael Flora wrote:
> I've been struggling for days trying to get a Freeradius admin tool to work.  I just
> upgraded to Red Hat 8.0 on a Shuttle (granted, not the best machine to use as a
> server).  I've tried to use dialup_admin but just can't get it to work.  I always
> get a rash of errors of the general type "unknown constant general_blah_blah,
> assumed 'general_blah_blah'", also undefined variable show, login, etc.
> Has anybody got dialup_admin to work on a Red Hat box?
>
> I downloaded and installed freeside, but I'd prefer to use MySQL and freeside
> doesn't like MySQL because of its lack of subqueries.  Has anybody used freeside?
> How good is it?
>
> Right now I'm struggling with a system crash.  My XF86Config file is corrupted and
> I'm unable to login.  Could freeside have done this?
>
> Regards,
> Michael Flora
>
> P.S. thanks to everybody who replied to my previous posts.  I haven't had time to
> reply individually.

Darin Holloway
Systems Administrator and Web Developer
Bluegrass Network, LLC