> Hello milver, what i mean is in noresetcounter configuration in
> rlm_sqlcounter. Where  resetcounter add all accounting of the user and
> compare to session timeout. My problem is i have a client with constant
> username. example: user X have a connection of 10 hrs starting from date,
> April 26 which should expire on May 27. After May 26, 2004, user X update
> his/here account. Add another 10 hrs, take note user X has contant
username.
> What im doing is delete user X accounting, so that when he/she login again
> he/she have new accounting record which will be compared against his/her
> session timeout. A new start of his/her 10 hrs. Any comment or suggestion?
> want to keep this accounting of all users i have.

one solution is edit your attributes from your database. if the old
attributes is 10 hours, add another 10 hours.
in this case, the accounting session are still intact with your database.
there is no need to delete
and re create his account, you just need to prolong his limit in hours. you
can do it directly with
your database, or using perl script or using PHP script to manipulate your
database.
prolong session-timout or max-all-session timeout attributes (if you are
using database).

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html