my ip poolling with cisco box works for fine with one configuration and
another alternative configuration with specifying static IP address via
MySQL works fine via Framed-IP-Address attribute.
but an alternative to use freeradius ip poolling seems not to work with  an
error message from radiusd -X.
Access-Accept was received but no IP address assigned. Pool-Name was
included with radcheck tables only and not with radreply.
my main_pool with radiusd.conf is fine... do i need to put the attribute
from any other MySQL tables besides from radcheck ?
my freeradius comes with the FC1 package as rpm. and i cannot see that it
was not packaged without rlm_ippool either based from my logs.
is it my attribute or i just need to stand up and stop the addiction with
freeradius?
everyone needs some lending help from time to time...anyone?

Here's the log:

AFTER AUTHENTICATION:
modcall: entering group post-auth
rlm_ippool: Could not find port information.
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 modcall[post-auth]: module "main_pool" returns noop

Here's more:
BEFORE authentication using NTRadPing: (some IPs were intentionally
ommitted)

Module: Loaded IPPOOL
 ippool: session-db = "/etc/raddb/db.ippool"
 ippool: ip-index = "/etc/raddb/db.ipindex"
 ippool: range-start = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx IP address [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx1]
 ippool: range-stop = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx IP address [xxx.xxx.xxx.x10]
 ippool: netmask = 255.255.255.x IP address [255.255.255.x]
 ippool: cache-size = 10
 ippool: override = no
Module: Instantiated ippool (main_pool)

-