>> Is there a guide somewhere on how to add users on FreeRADIUS ??
free radius has files too under /doc

>>>Im new to linux, and radius, and need a complete HOWTO on how to add users.

there are lots of info on linux newbies ...
adduser? you can open a text file and type add the names of the users you want to add,
you can add users with inside fridge as well. :)
you never mentioned on what back-end database or flat files?

>>Sorry for the basic question in this forum, but im kind of stuck !

you know you had some basics, the initiative is with you to make it advanced, more to google and more to read from the list.
the list has been helpful to many for a quite period of time, including me.

>>Because so far i discovered its not only in the etc/raddb/users that one would have to add info regarding users, but in several other libs.

libs? who told you that? i am not aware of that and have not read it here on the list since then.

Hope someone can help this student finishing his final paper on userauthentication

you can help your self a lot by reading more of the list and make your feet wet with freeradius

HTH
//milver