-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:freeradius-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is there a ChangeLog

"Anson Rinesmith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to find out what new features have been added since my
version of FreeRADIUS. I looked but this was the best I found: "It
is a significant leap in functionality over 0.9.3, and contains too
many bug fixes and feature enhancements to list in detail."

 Have you tried doc/ChangeLog?

I'm looking specifically for what has changed in error
reporting. Any new messages, can it be put to a DB, can it be
separated by realm, etc.

 I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Can the /var/log/radiusd.log file be sent to a database instead? I have written my own user interface and it would be much simpler if I could show my clients their error logs by querying a table, rather than parsing a file.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

.

-- Guy Fraser Network Administrator The Internet Centre 780-450-6787 , 1-888-450-6787

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.