We are hosting multiple ISP's on the same RAS box.  Looking at which client
it came from doesn't help. I guess I could take the username and do a lookup
into the database to find out whose customer that is.
I appreciate everyone's input. I think I have enough ammo to dig in and get
this done. I'll be sure to post my results (successful or not) back to the
list.