Anson Rinesmith wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:freeradius-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is there a ChangeLog

"Anson Rinesmith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My biggest issue is that I want to bring in a second and third ISP
to use our radius service. I want to present each ISP with their
error log, without seeing the other ISPs errors. I am currently at a
loss on how to do this.

 As I said, post-process them.

 If you can tell the messages apart when putting them into any
theoretical DB, you can tell them apart when reading them from
"radiusd.conf".

That's my problem, I DON'T know how to tell them apart. Looking at any entry
from the radius.log file, I don't know if it for my customers, ISP2 or ISP3.
Using the 'cli' won't help as we have overlapping customer bases.

If you are using realms and they are not being stripped, they should appear in the log file.