> > thanks for your reply,
> > but you only posted the default configuration, where its always now for
> > these settings. this wont help, because i need case insensitiv password.
> > the default config differentiate case sensitiv.
>
> please wake up, the answer is there already
> lower_pass = after
>
> read the docs why it should be like that.
> milver nisay

you havent read my questions and you dont understand the circumstances.
CHAP _cant_ be lower cased and freeradius doesnt have a option for
insensitive
PAP-Passwords, furthermore its not documented, what will happen with CHAP-
Passwords if this options are enabled, maybe nothing will happen with it,
but i figured
out this unexpected thing:
when enabling lower_pass=after, then in the second round of comparison
the username+realm in authrequest is matched against the username in the
backend.
with 'no' or 'before', the authentication is only done with username and not
with
the addition of the realm.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html