kevin J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just found that all reject packets include DEFAULT attributes as well.
> If I don't want to include these DEFAULT attributes from a reject packet,
> what do I need to do?  I tried the following but I don't think this is
> correct.

  It's a little difficult to remove attributes from a packet.

  Perhaps what the server should do is to maintain *two* lists of
attributes, one for an Access-Accept, and another for Access-Reject.
Alternately, it could "wipe out" all of the attributes in the reply,
as soon as it sees a reject.

  The problem is that the "users" file isn't really designed to do
that kind of thing.  To do it properly, we'll probably need a new
configuration file, with a more complicated language.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html