Alan DeKok wrote:

kevin J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just found that all reject packets include DEFAULT attributes as well.
If I don't want to include these DEFAULT attributes from a reject packet,
what do I need to do? I tried the following but I don't think this is correct.

It's a little difficult to remove attributes from a packet.

Perhaps what the server should do is to maintain *two* lists of
attributes, one for an Access-Accept, and another for Access-Reject.
Alternately, it could "wipe out" all of the attributes in the reply,
as soon as it sees a reject.

Could you explain how to make two different lists for accept and reject?
Also, how can I wipe out all of the attributes from the reply for reject?

Thanks for your help.
Kevin

 The problem is that the "users" file isn't really designed to do
that kind of thing.  To do it properly, we'll probably need a new
configuration file, with a more complicated language.