kevin J wrote:
> I am resending this because I still don't know how to configure two
> different DEFAULT lists
> for accept and reject.  When I  add  "DEFAULT  Auth-Type ==  Reject"
> on
> the top of DEAULT lists,
> it just fails everything.

I have radius server that gets the user's password from a postgresql
database.
If it's a valid user, then an external script is executed which can either
accept or reject the user with whatever attributes.
If it's not a valid user, then a reject is sent with a specific
Reply-Message.

I only configured this in the users file:

DEFAULT         Auth-Type := Reject
                Reply-Message = "Invalid Account",
                Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT         Auth-Type := Local
                Exec-Program-Wait = "/opt/radius1/bin/auth.pl"

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]