>>Hi,
>>  Novell is working towards making FreeRADIUS work with eDirectory.
>>This will allow eDirectory users to authenticate via FreeRADIUS.
>>regards
>>Sayantan

>Hmm... We can do that already. Just use EAP-TTLS/PAP and have
>freeradius authenticate via an LDAP bind rather than a password
compare.
>It works great for me.

Thats correct. But it is not possible to use password based
authentication methods such as MS-CHAP, EAP. For this the users plain
text password should be available at the radius server side. We are
going to make the plain text password available to the radius server to
allow support for these password based authentication methods.
eDirectory on its own does not support CHAP,EAP etc.
Regards
Sayantan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html