I think there is some confusion.

Since version 6 of Netware, Novell has an LDAP server running on the Netware OS that stays sync'd with eDirectory.  This LDAP server is what I am attempting to authenticate against, not the eDirectory itself.

Jon Stahler
Manager of Systems Services
Illinois Fire Service Institute
11 Gerty Drive
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 333-2163

"Jon Stahler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok...So explain to me how I get my Access Point to authenticate against
> my eDirectory users.

  It's nit-picking in terminology: LDAP is a database, RADIUS is an
authentication protocol.  eDirectory stores the user information,
FreeRADIUS uses that information to authenticate users.

  If you use the wrong terminology, then the solutions you try will be
wrong.

> Input clear-text passwords into LDAP how exactly?  The passwords come
> from eDirectory.

  Exactly.  eDirectory stores passwords, and FreeRADIUS retrieves
them.

  Look in your eDirectory schema to see where passwords are stored.

  If there are no passwords, you'll have to add them to the database.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html