>I've been trying to setup FreeRadius in order to authenticate my
>wireless users against my Novell eDirectory via the built in LDAP
>server.

Unless you've implemented the 'simple password' feature in eDirectory
or added a custom password attribute to the directory, you'll need to
use EAP-TTLS/PAP rather than PEAP and set up freeradius to authenticate
via an LDAP bind. The reason is that for PEAP to work, the LDAP server
needs access to the clear text or NT-hashed password, which is not the
case with native eDirectory passwords. EAP-TTLS support is not built
into Windows, so unless your NIC driver supports it directly, you'll
need a 3rd party supplicant.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html