On Thursday 14 October 2004 12:31, Graeme Hinchliffe wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 09:56, Cristi Banciu wrote:
> > What can be done when NAS doesn't send accounting information to the
> > radius server ?
>
> buy a real NAS? :)
> or are you meaning in error condition?
No, not in error condition.
So, are u saying that if NAS doesn't send accounting info there is no way of
telling for how log a user was logged in, for example ? I saw that even with
"not a real NAS" when a user logs in a record is entered to radpostauth table
(I'm using 1.0.1 with mysql), but does not write anything to database when
the user logs out.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html