Cristi Banciu schrieb:
> I saw that even with
> "not a real NAS" when a user logs in a record is entered
> to radpostauth table

Well, if the radius server gets an authentication request
resulting in an accept, it can guess that somebody just
logged in, even without accounting request.
However, the only thing it possibly gets on logout is an
accounting request. If there is none, it just has no way to
notice the user logged out.
At most, if the NAS doesn't tell you anything, you could
run some script on (all) the box(es) the user may be
connected to, checking every minute or so, if somebody
is no longer logged in and then write that to a log file or
database, but programming such stuff in a portable way
is going to be "interesting".

> (I'm using 1.0.1 with mysql), but does not write anything
> to database when  the user logs out.

Well, the NAS is the only thing possibly noticing that the
user logs out and it's telling this to nobody, so how could
you possibly get a database entry?

          Regards,
                       Stefan

-