From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Source code Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:54:51 -0500

"Panagiotis Mavros" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry to bother you but it seems that i havent make my self  clear about
> what i want to do.

  Details help a lot.  So far, you've been resisting providing details.

> User-Name and Password attributes MUST be EXACT 15 and 32 octets
> long(15 for username and 32 for pass).

  You said you were using EAP-MD5.  There is NO "password" attribute
in EAP-MD5 requests.  None.

> Ok i know that this sounds crazy and that nobody would ever want something
> like that, but this is what i have to implement....

  Could you explain why?  From everything you've said, it sounds to me
like whoever created the requirements doesn't understand RADIUS.

  Rather than asking how to implement the decisions you've made,
please describe WHY those decisions were made.  Saying "you have to
implement them" doesn't help.

> And the problem is that i dont know if EAP-MD5  authentication wil cause
> problem when using a fixed length password

  It won't.  The password length doesn't matter to anything.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html