"L.C. (Laurentiu C. Badea)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the other hand, it is well-known that generally an authorization
> stage immediately follows authentication, which is the one referred to
> in the "AAA" acronym.

  So... the "post-auth" section should be called "authorize"?

  I really don't care what the names are, but the current names in
FreeRADIUS have wide deployment, which makes changing them hard.

  If we change anything, I'd prefer to go to "pre-auth",
"authenticate", and "post-auth".  That solves the nameing issue by
avoiding it entirely.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html