Hello -

I have done everything I can figure out and can't get this working.

I have tried both 1.01 and cvs-20041209 with the same results.

I would like to be able to use eap/tls, but, in the configure, I keep getting a warning that eap/tls will silently not be built because it requires OpenSSL. I have openssl installed and it is found, but, -lssl for SSL_New doesn't seem to work.

I have tried LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/ssl I have tried --with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/ssl/lib and --with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/ssl/include, I have tried creating symlinks to the openssl files to the /usr/local/lib directory, all to no avail.

This is on a Tru64 5.1b system. What else can I try to make eap/tls build? I know it's not working because if I try to enable it in the eap.conf file radiusd won't start and the log file has this message:

Error: rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: The shared library loader cannot be activated for this process

--

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology