I can't store userpassword in format clean TXT. Is this possible?

 This is my system:

---[Server]-- CHAP --> [Radius]--clean TXT --> [LDAP Server]

  I need that the password of the users stay in format crypt or DES, ie.
  After I need that RADIUS use crypt or DES to have password in clean txt.
  How could I tell RADIUS use crypt or DES to have clean TXT?

  Remenber that CHAP HASH to send  password from [server] to [RADIUS].

 If RADIUS know like have original password is stored in LDAP the RADIUS
could done the HASH. Then RADIUS could know if this hash is like of the
hash that RADIUS receive of the [aplication].

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html