Anderson Alves de Albuquerque schrieb:

>   After I need that RADIUS use crypt or DES to have
> password in clean txt.

It's impossible. Once you have the password
crypted, you cannot get the clear text from
it anymore. It's like making an omelette. You
can make one from eggs, but you can't get the
eggs back from the omelette.

>   How could I tell RADIUS use crypt or DES to have clean
> TXT?

How can you tell your cook to turn the omelette back into eggs?

>  If RADIUS know like have original password is stored in
> LDAP the RADIUS
> could done the HASH. Then RADIUS could know if this hash
> is like of the
> hash that RADIUS receive of the [aplication].

No. If you create two hashes from the same
password, they are different. Just looking at
the two, nobody can tell if they were created
from the same password or not.

         HTH,
               Stefan

-