As you suggest I have already search on the Web for an answer to my trouble,
anyway there wasn't...
I've also used radiusd -XA to see what was happening and I saw the server
getting the request, bind to the LDAP server to validate password and
sending back accept packet ...

By the way the answer came to me by the user guest01 (thanks to him), cause
I didn't have uncommented ldap from the authorize section of my
radiusd.conf, but only in authenticate...
What has confused me was that freeradius was able to validate the user...

My first use of the ldap module was when I've used it with EAP-TTLS and at
this time I've followed the indication given in the list and elsewhere on
the WEB and it was working fine with this configuration.

It is a fact that this list is too verbose but I think, Michael, that you're
not helping to solve that this way.