Hi,

Is Java a hard requirement? I have C# bindings written for a large portion
of FreeRDP, you can definitely use them as a basis:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP-Sharp

Those bindings are enough to have a RemoteFX connection performed from C#.
With a complete C# client you could have a consistent client across
platforms that takes advantage of the FreeRDP native libraries.

As for paying someone to work on that, I could consider it, depending on
project requirements. I personally wish to see the C# client go forward.
Contact me offline if you're interested.

Best regards,
- Marc-Andre