Yes, I already have working C# bindings to the FreeRDP libraries. I
developed those as part of my capstone project in software engineering. I
had developed a screencasting application that would use the FreeRDP
libraries to share screens using the RemoteFX codec. Performance would be
surprisingly good.

These are C# bindings making use of pinvoke. This means you need to have
the native libraries built for the C# code to properly import them. I have
improved the native API around the same time I was originally developing
those bindings to stabilize the ABI as much as possible and make it easier
for the C# code to use.

Having experience with JNI bindings for Java, I can say making Java
bindings to the FreeRDP libraries would require quite a lot more work.
Pinvoke does not require having "glue layer" code on the native side, even
though it can be used. JNI bindings, on the other hand, definitely require
that. You need to generate stubs and then implement the stubs in native
code.

It is also worth noting that the current C# bindings are using unsafe code.