From: Marc-André Moreau <marcandre.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] Java client
To: "Huihong Luo" <huisi...@yahoo.com>
Cc: freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, "Alex Bligh" <a...@alex.org.uk>
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 3:08 PM

Hi,
Is Java a hard requirement? I have C# bindings written for a large portion of
FreeRDP, you can definitely use them as a
basis:https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP-Sharp

Those bindings are enough to have a RemoteFX connection performed from C#. With
a complete C# client you could have a consistent client across platforms that
takes advantage of the FreeRDP native libraries.

As for paying someone to work on that, I could consider it, depending on
project requirements. I personally wish to see the C# client go forward.
Contact me offline if you're interested.

Best regards,- Marc-Andre