Hi,

I'm trying to compile the FreeRDP in my windows OS, when I try to run the
cmaker:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -DMONOLITHIC_BUILD=ON
I get the following Error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/
FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:136 (message):
  Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the
  system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing: OPENSSL_LIBRARIES
  OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)

How to solve this? , I downloaded the OpenSSL, but I have no idea what to
do with it!!! (what code i need, what bin and where to put!!!!

Where I can FIND clear and full instruction of HOW TO BUILD FreeRDP in
windows? , I see millions of questions about this issue, all have the same
issue, no one can compile in Windows.

Best,
Joseph