Hi Heiko,

As starter, take a look here:
http://www.cloudbase.it/freerdp-for-windows-nightly-builds/

Direct FreeRDP binaries download: http://bit.ly/ZIQoFZ

You can access a Hyper-V VM RDP console in Powershell with:

    Import-Module .\Hyper-V\FreeRDP.psm1

    Get-VM vm1 | Get-VMConsole

Make sure to have wfreerdp.exe in your path. Take a look at the
Get-VMConsole.psm1
module to see the wfreerdp.exe cmd line for how to pass the PCB containing the
VM id.

There’s also an HTML5 proxy as part of the FreeRDP project:

http://www.cloudbase.it/freerdp-html5-proxy-windows/

Alessandro