Hi Heiko,

(I already sent this email a few days ago, but it seems it never got
approved by the moderator? Let me try again.)

I was able to dig out the specs I used to implement the adaptions necessary
for connecting to Hyper-V VMs through FreeRDP:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc242359.aspx

Also, here's an email from the thread where we discussed what needs to be
done:
http://sourceforge.net/p/freerdp/mailman/freerdp-devel/thread/51e23287-9a47-4e91-be1b-226309a2d...@gmail.com/
Here's the full thread in the archive:
http://sourceforge.net/p/freerdp/mailman/freerdp-devel/thread/F695A39A-5268-4395-963C-EF10C4747961%40gmail.com/#msg29585633

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't write up long explanations or find
out what changed since the original implementation.
If the links above leave any questions, feel free to ask :)

Best,
Lysann