On Thu, 12 Mar 2015, Thomas Calderon wrote:

> I have started working on a PoC to support Kerberos authentication for
> FreeRDP clients.

> The GSSAPI code was ported from the rdesktop project that has support for
> Kerberos client authentication.

Please note that due to the different licenses, it's not possible to take
code from rdesktop and put it into FreeRDP. Code can flow from FreeRDP to
rdesktop, but not the other way around, unless you start distributing
FreeRDP under the GPLv3 license. (See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_License#GPL_compatibility)

Br,
---
Peter Astrand           ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com
Teknikringen 8          https://twitter.com/ThinLinc
583 30 Linkoping        https://facebook.com/ThinLinc
Phone: +46-13-214600    https://google.com/+CendioThinLinc