Thanks Peter for pointing it out, I was going to point it out myself.

Thomas, for obvious reasons we cannot consider accepting such a
contribution in the FreeRDP project, as by your own words it is based on
code taken from rdesktop. Kerberos support in FreeRDP would be nice, but it
cannot be implemented by porting GPL code to our Apache 2.0 code base.