Hi,

I have improved the Poc to include David's comments.

The Kerberos code path can be activated using the following flag
"-DWITH_GSSAPI=ON".
Using this option replaces the NTLM provider in the Negotiate SSP, there is
no fallback mechanism.
I also tested that the code compiles and works with Heimdal, meaning
greater portability.

Cheers,

Thomas.