On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 2:06 PM, Armin Novak via FreeRDP-devel
<freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> You have a render buffer (gdi->primary_buffer) where you have the
> rendered image
> you have the invalid region which tells you which areas have changed
> and you have the *end_paint callbacks which tell you when an update is ready

I'm afraid I can't find those. Nothing matches that pattern in the
source tree of FreeRDP.

> There are also a lot of other hooks to implement optimized versions
> (which are implemented in xfreerdp) but to see a basic implementation
> look at the android client.

So you mean by default the client will receive compressed bitmaps like VNC?

> p.s. please respond to the mailing list ;)

My client is set to "reply all" as various lists do not repeat the
message to the "participants" in the CC field. Are you receiving
duplicate messages? It may be a problem with the FreeRDP list, I can
try to work around it by deleting you from the CC or TO fields.

Cheers,
    R0b0t1