On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:18 PM, Armin Novak via FreeRDP-devel
<freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>>> You have a render buffer (gdi->primary_buffer) where you have the
>>> rendered image
>>> you have the invalid region which tells you which areas have changed
>>> and you have the *end_paint callbacks which tell you when an update is ready
>>>
>> I'm afraid I can't find those. Nothing matches that pattern in the
>> source tree of FreeRDP.
> Sorry, from the top of my head, try case insensitive and parts of that.
> As mentioned, try the android client folder, it is simpler.
> Just check the C code there, it is much more manageable.

Thanks. I did and am mostly on the right track. If you wouldn't mind
could you look over the code I have? The painting callbacks are never
called. Though as far as I can tell I implemented everything I should
have (probably even some things I didn't need to).

>>> There are also a lot of other hooks to implement optimized versions
>>> (which are implemented in xfreerdp) but to see a basic implementation
>>> look at the android client.
>>>
>> So you mean by default the client will receive compressed bitmaps like VNC?
> Yes and no.
> The decoding is done by the library and you always access the rendered
> frame.

Alright, that's great.

Not exactly sure how to send you the code. Hopefully the list accepts
.tar.xz? There are two files.

Cheers,
    R0b0t1