were these processed any differently? The .xdebug_tkmedit should be in pwd wherever you ran it from.

Bruce

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Derin Cobia wrote:

Kevin-
Yeah, either way.  In my "infinite" wisdom I thought that scrolling slower
would help, but not so.

Nick-
I'm unable to locate a .xdebug_tkmedit file in either the freesurfer or
subjects directory.  Would it be somewhere else?  It looks like we're
using the 1.0-8178 Nvidia driver for our Quadro FX card, but their site
shows a 1.0-8762 as the latest.  I'll see if we can update it today, maybe
that will help.

On the side...  why are my intensity values "infinite" for the following
subject?  I've briefly checked brainmask.mgz, and differing intensities
appear.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

-Derin

#--------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] WM Segmentation Mon Aug 28 04:00:48 CDT 2006

mri_segment brain.mgz wm.seg.mgz

doing initial intensity segmentation...
using local statistics to label ambiguous voxels...
computing class statistics for intensity windows...
WM: nan +- nan [100000.0 --> -100000.0]
GM: nan +- nan [100000.0 --> -100000.0]
mri_segment: class statistics not finite - check input volume!
Linux gizmo 2.6.9-11.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jun 8 17:54:20 CDT 2005 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

recon-all exited with ERRORS at Mon Aug 28 04:00:54 CDT 2006

Hm, I can't reproduce this.

So, you load up a volume, and repeatedly press an arrow key to scroll
through the slices? Or hold the button down?